Here are +150 excellent blog post ideas for beginners, whether you're looking for a good topic in fashion, finance, DIY, budgeting or blogging tips, this blog post will give you a wide variety of ideas. Make the best out of your blogging journey, and learn what mistakes to avoid as a beginner! I have a list of helpful resources below for people who looking to make their blog a success.
Remember the best blog post ideas should fill in these three criteria:
*Helpful to your audience
*Following the season trend
*Can be search in Google
4 Successful Blog Post Ideas Types
1. HOW TO
2. ENUMERATION
3. WHAT
4. I/WHAT
5. KILLER ADJECTIVE
HOW TO Blog Post Ideas ( FILL IN THE BLANKS)
1. How to be _ in 10 Easy Steps
2. How to create a _ in less than 20 Minutes!
3. How to make your very own _
4. How to Make Your _ a Success
5. How to be Successful in _
6. How to Understand Your Audience in _
7. How to Get _ in just 30 days!
8. How to instantly be more _
9. How to Master your _ Skills
10. How to get more _ customers in _
11. How to Make _ $ by _
12. How to Always have _
13. How to be Resourceful with your _
14. How to Start Your very Own_
15. How to Build a _
16. How to Change Your_
17. How to Become More_
NUMBER Blog Post Ideas ( you don't need to use the #10)
1. 10 Mistakes to Avoid as a _
2. 10 Important _ Tips to Remember
3. 10 Amazing Places to Promote Your_
4. 10 Easy Steps to Make a _
5. 10 Ways to Make Your _ More _
6. 10 Life Hacks to _
7. 10 Things to do if You're
8. 10 Things to Avoid as a _
9. 10 _ Ideas to make Your Life Better
10. 10 _ Tips for a Better Living Style
11. 10 _ tips to do to be Successful
12. 10 Things to do & Not to do as a
13. 10 Popular _ to Make for the _
14. 10 _You Need to Remember
15. 10 Things You Must Do Before You _
WHAT Blog Posts
1. What to do if Your _ is Failing
2. What You Can to Make Your _ Better
3. What to do as a New _
4. What to do When You're _
5. What You Need to Understand as a _
6.What to Make _ as a _
I / My Blog Post Ideas
1. How I much I Made in _ Months
2. What I did to Get _
3. How I Made_
4. My Personal experience
5. My Goal as a _ in 2020
6. What I can do to improve_
7. I Made _ $ Within a Month
KILLER ADJECTIVE Blog Post Ideas
1. Awesome Ways to Create your _
2. Incredible Ways to_
3. Life Changing Tips
4. Killer Ideas to _
5. Awesome Things to do during_
6. Best Ways to Describe Your _









0 Comments